Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Future As A Great Prophet of God And Why I Am Distant From My Family

I have got not spoken to the members of my household for many years. Supreme Being have taken me away from my household so I can be raised up into the business business office of Prophet, Abraham was also asked to travel forth his household to go into the Promised Land, and as a descendant of Abraham myself, Supreme Being have asked me to go forth my household for the clip being, while He learns me His ways and raises me into the office of Prophet. I will be meeting my blood brother this hebdomad and I haven't seen him in four years. It's been a very hard life for me and I love my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and father and female parent very much. However events occurred in my life that were out of my control, I was forced out of my comfortableness zone when a drug trust I was involved with tested to acquire me murdered. And then I started having visions of devils and angels, and later on; Supreme Being the Father and Jesus Of Nazareth Jesus started appearing to me and speech production with me.

When I started seeing visions of devils I thought that I was suffering from hallucinations, because I didn't desire to confront the world that devils existed, as the conception challenged my position on reality. Whilst involved in witchcraft, once I left it I did have got a nervous dislocation owed to the terrific things I saw, I didn't desire to confront the world of what I saw, so I wanted to feign my head had played fast ones on me and that it was all a fairytale, but I couldn't feign this wasn't happening, I could not believe the prevarication I told myself and that this was all some sort of mental unwellness that caused me to hallucinate. To turn out to me that I wasn't hallucinating, Supreme Being Pb me to a very old book called: "Daemonolgie" written by King Jesse Jesse James of England himself, the same King who authorized the King James Bible. In the book it described how devils and the Satan himself would look in individual to enchantresses at rituals; the verbal description was almost indistinguishable to what I had experienced. So here I was faced with a adult male of high stature and credibleness who had documented himself what had gone on in England, and what this adult male of Supreme Being went up against when he ruled England as a righteous and Godly King.

The Book described in almost item what I had seen whilst involved in witchcraft. I had been called a mentally sick crackpot for describing what I had seen; now here was the King of England documenting the exact same thing in a book. The fact is, I am not mentally ill, I have got just seen things that 90% of the human race have been sheltered from. King Jesse James was not sheltered from all this, as he was a very informed person who knew exactly what was happening in the Negro spiritual realm, and how these liquor were manipulating society through their agents. King Jesse James had a enormous position into the Negro spiritual kingdom and had a stopping point human relationship with God, and he had the aggressiveness of a king of beasts as he constantly attacked the enemy with the powerfulness of God. Iodine experience a batch like King Jesse Jesse James of England, because just like him I have got got a strong desire to function Supreme Being and conflict the enemy, and he knew exactly what was happening in this human race and the Negro spiritual kingdom just like me, but sadly today the cognition that King James possessed is now considered lunacy and rubbish; and people like me who are aware of what's going on are considered lunatics.

My household also sees me a madman and doesn't understand who I am or what my missionary post on Earth is. I am a Prophet of Supreme Being and I have been visited by Supreme Being our Heavenly Father and Jesus Of Nazareth Jesus on a figure of occasions. The Father ordained me a oracle himself when He appeared to me as a ball of visible light hovering above a throne, sitting adjacent to him when he ordained me a Prophet was Jesus Of Nazareth Jesus on another throne. "And Jesus Of Nazareth said, I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right manus of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven."(Mark 14:62)

My household makes not believe I'm a Prophet but they believe I'm insane and delusional. Just as King Jesse James Hagiographa about the Negro spiritual kingdom look insane to today's society, so too are my positions considered insane in today's secular society and by my family. Being called insane by today's society only reenforces my personal identity as a Prophet of God; the Book states that Prophets and Negro spiritual work force are considered insane in a human race that is at hostility with God. "The years of penalty have got got come; the years of recompense have come. State Of Israel knows! The oracle is a fool, the Negro spiritual adult male is insane, because of the greatness of your wickedness and great enmity." (Hosea 9:7)

I am currently being raised up into the business office of Prophet by Supreme Being Himself. Soon I will be on the human race phase exalting Gods Holy Place name as Supreme Being utilizes me to make great marks and wonders. I will be doing marks and wonderments in the name of Jesus Of Nazareth Of Nazareth Of Nazareth Christ, and even greater plant than Jesus did in the gospels, all the marks and wonderments will be done with the powerfulness of Jesus Jesus to glorify and exalt him. No adult male can make anything except through Jesus Of Nazareth Christ. People volition be lining up to be touched by me, as the powerfulness of Jesus Of Nazareth Of Nazareth Of Nazareth Jesus will flux through me like electricity; people in wheelchairs, on crutches and those who are terminally sick will be miraculously healed as Supreme Being utilizes me to mend the battalions through the powerfulness of Jesus Christ.

I will be on the human race phase as I'm elevated by Supreme Being into the public oculus so I can share the truth about Supreme Being and his lone begotten Son, Jesus Christ. It will also give me a opportunity to deliver my household name, and do known to the human race that my household is a household who functions the Supreme Being of Abraham. I come up from the folk of Massa, as my last name is Massa and I am descended from Abraham. Considered an Italian name, the Massa folk actually came from the Center East and migrated to Italian Republic many old age ago. Supreme Being have told me my household history travels back to the clip of Abraham and I am a descendant of Ishmael whom is Abraham's son. Ishmael was the boy of Abraham and Hagar the Egyptian handmaiden.

Genesis 25:13-16

13 And these are the name calling of the boys of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the eldest of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,

14 And Mishma, and Dumah, and MASSA,

15 Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:

16 These are the boys of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations.

God Himself told Abraham he would do our household name a royal 1 and bless us, as a King blesses his boy a Prince. I will lift to powerfulness with the powerfulness of God, and Supreme Being will present a state into my hands, and do me a great state with all marks and wonderments following.

The name "Massa" is a Hebrew word and it have a Prophetic meaning, it means: burden; prophecy, prognostication of doomsday and rough oracle. It have a very Prophetic significance and the word massa looks in the Book many modern times in the Hebrew version as a Hebrew word. Whenever a Prophet said, "the load of the word of the Lord" in the bible, the word "burden" in the Hebrew Book was written as "Massa". The word Massa is written many modern times in the Book if one is to read it in Hebrew. The name Massa is Hebrew and it have a profound biblical background as the name is of Abrahams seed, and Supreme Being Himself gave this household name a great promise in the Bible. Massa was the 7th boy of the kid of a promise, and seven is a particular figure to God.

Many scholars, Scribes and Pharisee's similar to drag Ishmaels name through the clay and state he doesn't intend anything to God. Well Godhead Supreme Being Himself made a promise to Abraham about Ishmael, "And as for Ishmael, I have got heard you. Behold, I have got blessed him, and will do him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall beget twelve princes, and I will do him a great nation." (Genesis 17:20)

God also heard and answered Ishmael when he called out in hurt in the desert with his female parent Hagar. Supreme Being sent an angel to assist Ishmael and his female parent when they were in the desert, and the angel of Supreme Being promised he would do Ishmael a great nation.

Genesis 21:17-18

17 And Supreme Being heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of Supreme Being called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, "What garlics you, Hagar? Fear not, for Supreme Being have heard the voice of the chap where he is.

18 "Arise, lift up the chap and throw him with your hand, for I will do him a great nation."

My household name is a Godly name and I am descended from a seed that functions God. The Supreme Being of Abraham is the Supreme Being of Ishmael and the Supreme Being of Massa. He is the Supreme Being of Hagar the Handmaiden, He is The-God-Who-Sees, "Then she called the name of the Godhead who spoke to her, You-Are-the-God-Who-Sees; for she said, "Have Iodine also here seen Him who sees me?" Therefore the well was called Beer Lahai Roi; observe, it is between Kadesh and Bered. So Hagar tire Abram a son; and Abram named his son, whom Hagar bore, Ishmael." (Genesis 16:13-15)

When Supreme Being raises me to power, The Heavenly Father will be known as: The Supreme Being of Massa, who's begotten Son is Jesus Of Nazareth Christ; the Godhead that Massa serves. Jesus Of Nazareth Of Nazareth Jesus will be known as the Godhead and High Priest that Massa serves, as Jesus name is glorified and brought to glorification through Massa. The Lord three in one: The Father, The Son and the Holy Place Spirit will work through me, as Supreme Being utilizes me to make marks and wonderments to pull all people to His Son. Jesus Of Nazareth Of Nazareth said, "No 1 can come up to Me unless the Father who sent Me pulls him; and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:44)

I will be raised to powerfulness as a retainer and Prophet of the Most High God, and as a adherent of Jesus Christ. My mere shadow will mend the ill as the powerfulness of Jesus Of Nazareth Of Nazareth Jesus and the Father will flux through me like electricity, I will make all signs, inquires and miraculous healings in the name of Jesus Jesus and with the authorization of the Father, as I exalt the Holy Place name of the Lord. I will demo the human race that the seed of Abraham functions the Father and cognizes the Father Supreme Being through Jesus Of Nazareth Christ. Jesus Of Nazareth Jesus was the Godhead whom Abraham served and worshipped, and through me, Abrahams seed will go on to function the Godhead of Lords. "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No 1 come ups to the Father except through Me. "If you had known Me, you would have got got known My Father also; and from now on you cognize Him and have seen Him."(John 14:6-7)

Since being delivered from the darkness by Supreme Being and brought into the light, Supreme Being have revealed all this to me by sending his Son Jesus Of Nazareth to talk to me in individual about my future. It's not a normal future, but Supreme Being necessitates to demo to the human race that Abrahams seed functions the Godhead of Lords. My household and friends will certainly be shocked once they see all this come up to pass, as I have got a bad history of drugs, darkness and crime; but Supreme Being have honored Abraham and Hagar by reaching out to me and making me a new animal in Jesus and a retainer of the Most High God. "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have got got passed away; behold, all things have go new." (2 Corinthians 5:17)

As a transformed adult male and retainer of the Most High God, I am being prepared to carry through my fate on Earth as a chosen vas by Supreme Being to uncover His powerfulness and might, and to demo to the human race that Abraham served the same Supreme Being yesterday as the 1 I function today. "Jesus Jesus the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." (Hebrews 13:8). I will function the Godhead of my forefather Abraham and my female parent Hagar, as I will make great marks and wonderments and show Gods powerfulness to the world. The Godhead three in one: The Father, The Son and The Holy Place spirit, was the same Godhead and Supreme Being that delivered the Hebrews from Egypt, the same Supreme Being that brought down the walls of Jericho and parted the reddish sea, the same Supreme Being that answered Elijah's phone call and sent fire down from heaven, and the same Lord that resurrected Lazarus from the dead. He was the same Godhead through the Old and New Testament, He just kept telling more than of Himself through the whole Bible. In the Old Testament we see His power, strength, rage and chastisement, but in the New Testament we see His compassion, love and mercy. We were made in His image, but there is none like Him, for He is great and powerful and He is The-God-Who-Sees.

When Supreme Being exalts me, His Old Testament and New Testament personality will flux through me like electricity, the comprehensiveness of Supreme Being will flux through me as I exalt His Holy Place name throughout the states in the name of Jesus Of Nazareth Christ. Supreme Being volition utilize me as an instrument and plumb bob to: heal, teach, chastise, convict, love and convey clemency to the weak and suffering, and to convey judgement and rage to the wicked and corrupt.

I inquire that you maintain me in supplication so I can make God's will and deliver the seed of my family, and show to the human race that Abraham served the Godhead of Lords in the name of Jesus Of Nazareth Christ.

No comments: